he Lodging Security Officer Program provides general techniques and tips as well as hospitality-specific information that security officers and other employees need to provide effective security at lodging properties.
Some of topics:
- Child trafficking/Protection of children*
- Expanded bomb search information
- Anti-terrorism/Signs of terrorism
- Active shooters
- Hostage situations
- Handling the death of a guest
- Revised ADA service requirement
Successful candidates who complete the program and pass the multiple-choice Security Officers certification exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive a certificate, lapel pin and global recognition for their accomplishment.