The main purpose of the program is to help individuals engaged reception tasks, to realize the importance of their role and develop to the fullest extent, giving a professional status to people who are on the front line with customers.
The Front Desk Representative certification recognizes the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a professional in a front-line position.
The certification is supported by the “START” (Skills, Tasks, and Results Training) programs.
Successful candidates who complete the START program and pass the certification exam will receive a certification, lapel pin and global recognition for their accomplishment.
Some of topics:
- All employee knowledge, property standards and policies.
- Quality Guest Service and telephone courtesy
- The role of the Front Desk Representative in Hospitality
- Pre– arrival, arrival, check in
- Occupancy, room changes and charges
- Departures, Checking out, settle accounts
- New and Existing Front Desk Employees in Hotels and Tourist Enterprises
- To help employees in Front Desk to learn, improve and revise the ways they already apply in existing procedures and standards.
- Give clear guidelines for presenting a professional image
- Provide tips related to improving productivity
- Suggest tactics for communicating with ease over the telephone and in person
- Give guidance for dealing with surprises that occur in Front Desk
|Duration: 28 hours|