The main purpose of the program is the development of knowledge, skills and abilities of individuals working in the housekeeping department recognizing that the human factor is the most important investment in a company.
The Certified Guest Room Attendant certification recognizes the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a professional
The certification is supported by the “START” (Skills, Tasks, and Results Training) programs.
Successful candidates who complete the START program and pass the certification exam will receive a certification, lapel pin and global recognition for their accomplishment.
- Professional standards personal appearance and property policies.
- Quality Guest Service and social media policy
- lost and found procedures, security, emergencies, guests with disabilities
- How to use a room assignment sheet.
- Types of guest amenities, cleaning supplies and equipment
- Use of cleaning supplies and chemicals correctly and safety.
- The guestroom and bathroom Cleaning sequence
DURATION: 21 Hours