This best-selling program provides a comprehensive overview of a hotel’s front office and the role it plays in creating memorable guest experiences. Participants will learn how the front office interacts with other departments, strategies for keeping the front desk profitable, and how e-commerce and social networking affect front office operations.
Those who complete the training program are prepared to take the course exam.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate
- Hotel Organization
- Front Office Operations
- Fundamentals of Management
- Communications and Guest Services
- Security and the Lodging Industry
- Front Office Accounting
- Check-Out and Account Settlement
- The Role of Housekeeping in Hospitality Operations
- The Front Office Audit
- Planning and Evaluating Operations
- Revenue Management
- Managing Human Resources