The program aims to help the waiters, acquire knowledge and skills to provide first rate service but also to develop servings kills, at a time that guests are more experienced and more demanding
The certification is supported by the “START” (Skills, Tasks, and Results Training) programs.
- Professional standards personal appearance and property policies.
- Quality Guest Service and social media policy
- lost and found procedures, safety, emergencies, guests with disabilities
- Kitchen safety, Health & sanitary regulations
- Service preparation, terms & Food & Beverage equipment
- Anticipation of Guests needs
- The Restaurant Service sequence
Successful candidates who complete the quickSTART program and pass the 30 multiple-choice Restaurant Server certification exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive a certificate, lapel pin and global recognition for their accomplishment.
DURATION: 28 Hours