CHA, is a prestigious certification that recognizes leadership and managerial skills. General managers and hospitality executives provide leadership to every level of a hospitality operation. They establish the vision and lead their staff in executing it. Their dedication to the hospitality industry is evident in the way they seek out continuing education, manage their employees, and ensure the financial success of the property. CHA, is a prestigious certification that recognizes these leadership and managerial skills.
Prerequisites: You can earn the CHA designation if you have been employed and currently working, for two years as a:
- General manager
- Owner/operator in a hotel
- Corporate executive regional manager
- Corporate director of operations
- Assistant general manager
- Director of operations/rooms division (after successfully completing the CRDE certification) or if you have ultimate corporate responsibility for rooms, marketing, finance, food and beverage, revenue management, human resources or engineering at a hotel company responsible for the operation of two or more properties.