in the principles of Cypriot Hospitality
THE PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO HELP HOSPITALITY PROFESSIONALS TO:
- get to know the real Cyprus
- become familiar with the Cypriot culture and customs
- adapt to the principles of Cypriot hospitality.
For many years, the quality of the Cypriot tourist product has been based on the local culture of hospitality. However, the largest percentage of employees in the Industry are non-Cypriots.
Also, the new generation of Cypriots has more and different influences and may not have experienced the customs, culture, and tradition.
The most significant challenge is the smooth integration of newcomers in the industry, and their incorporation into the working groups, by the existing staff.
What are the benefits for your business?
Perfectly trained staff, who will be completely familiar with the principles of Cypriot Hospitality!
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- apply the standards of Cypriot hospitality
- demonstrate a team spirit for smooth integration into working groups while respecting the culture of the country in which they have chosen to work
- show respect for different cultures by incorporating each new colleague into their team to ensure a healthy work environment
- recognize the needs of the customer and ensure his satisfaction
- perform their duties by choosing practices of traditional hospitality
- make gastronomic proposals by selecting and promoting Cypriot products
- work together to ensure the timely and effective satisfaction of guests
- support Cypriot hospitality as the dominant element in the overall holiday experience of the customers.
The program can be tailored to the needs and requirements of your Hotel Unit.
Who should attend?
The program is addressed to newcomers and existing employees in the Cypriot Hospitality Industry
Duration: 7 hours
Location: At the premises of the Hotel Unit
Fully subsidized by HRDA
Please fill in the form below, so that we can send you the relevant information and answer your every question!