Certiﬁed Guestroom Attendant
The main purpose of the program is the development of knowledge, skills and abilities of individuals working in the housekeeping department recognizing that the human factor is the most important investment in a company.
The Certiﬁed Guest Room Attendant certiﬁcation recognizes the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a professional.
The certiﬁcation is supported by the “START” (Skills, Tasks, and Results Training) programs.
Successful candidates who complete the START program and pass the certiﬁcation exam will receive a certiﬁcation, lapel pin and global recognition for their accomplishment.
All Training programs, can be delivered within the Hotel, in time convenience to the Company. They are fully subsidized by th Human Resources Authority of Cyprus (ANAD)
From time to time, our Training Center organizes Training workshops that participants from various Hotels can attend. Sessions, can be at our facilities, or at another city.
You can find all information about scheduled programs at our website- Training Calendar
- Professional standards personal appearance and property policies.
- Quality Guest Service and social media policy lost and found procedures, security, emergencies, guests with disabilities
- How to use a room assignment sheet.
- Types of guest amenities, cleaning supplies and equipment
- Use of cleaning supplies and chemicals correctly and safety.
- The guestroom and bathroom Cleaning sequence