Front desk representative
This program aims to help individuals engaged in reception tasks to realize the importance of their role, develop themselves to the fullest extent of their potential, and acquire a professional status.
The Front Desk Representative certification recognizes the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a professional in a front-line position.
The certification is supported by the “START” (Skills, Tasks, and Results Training) programs.
Successful candidates who complete the START program and pass the certification exam will receive a certification, lapel pin and global recognition for their accomplishment.
It is an obligatory program for the AH&LEI “5 courses specialization” in Front Office Management
- All employee knowledge, property standards and policies.
- Quality Guest Service and telephone courtesy
- The role of the Front Desk Representative in Hospitality
- Pre– arrival, arrival, check in
- Occupancy, room changes and charges
- Departures, Checking out, settle accounts