A COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR HOTEL MANAGERS
An important training program, for existing as well as emerging Hotel Managers!
Those who hold the position, you will further develop your skills, learn about new methods and modern management trends.
The program is ideal for young, ambitious Hotel Managers who never stop looking for their professional advancement through the development of their knowledge and skills!
In this comprehensive program, you will develop your leadership and management skills through 7 different courses. Upon completion of the program, you will have all the guarantees to launch your career!
Get your managerial skills and professional experience recognized through CHA®, the most prestigious certification for General Managers and Hospitality Executives!
Endorsed by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AH&LEI).
CHA® acts as a formal recognition of the important skills of leadership and management at every level of a hospitality operation. It identifies the recipient as being part of an elite group of Hospitality Professionals who have combined education, experience, and industry dedication to achieve a high level of expertise.
What you will gain
• Develop your knowledge and skills through a high level of vocational training
• Prestigious, global certification
• Competitive advantage in a dynamic industry landscape
• Higher growth opportunities in terms of salaries, promotions, and career development
• Use of designation in letterheads, business cards, social media profiles, etc.
• Flexible self-study that can be adjusted according to professional schedule
Upon completion, you will receive a jewelled lapel pin
Benefits For The Hospitality Business
• Highly trained Executive who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company
• Company will proudly employ trained executives, certified by a world-renowned Certification Board.
“Being the senior student in the first Cyprus group for the Certify Hotel Administrator (CHA) courses of the AHLEI, I believe the above fully express my feelings about this wonderful learning experience. Mr.Polykarpou, I will like to thank you for offering me this great opportunity to be a part of this group of professionals, nice people, and good students thirsty to learn and improve their managerial and leadership skills.
In this case, I must admit that we learned easier because from day one I felt welcome and comfortable by you personally and all your team at HRD. Thanks to our instructors Mr. Spyros Michaelides and Mr. Eugenios Savva, I received a very high level of teaching which positively inspired me and made my learning experience a great one! The outcome of all this certainly helps me to refresh and learn many more very important aspects that will positively affect my hotel operations and future career in general.
If I may say, I believe that the above certainly express my colleagues and new friends of the CHA group as well!”
“Very well organized and efficiently done course! The level of course was very high.”
“Undoubtedly, CHA program was completed successfully and offered us in depth knowledge and skills for our future career. Hard work always pays off, and I ‘m quite sure that it will be a source of inspiration. Congratulations to all the contributors!”
Motivation & Leadership
Food & Beverage Management
Marketing and Sales
Human Resources Management
Mr. Andreas Georgiou
Amathus Hotel General Manager, CHA
Mr. George Stylianou
Hotel Financial Executive with academic experience on teaching
To be eligible for the CHA® Certification, individuals must be employed and have at least two years of experience in any of the following positions:
• General Manager
• Hotel Owner/Operator
• Corporate Executive Regional Manager
• Corporate Director of Operations
• Assistant General Manager, Director of Operations/Rooms Division (eligible only after having successfully completed the CRDE Certification, or if individual has ultimate Corporate Responsibility for rooms, marketing, finance, food and beverage, revenue management, human resources or engineering at a hotel company responsible for the operation of two or more properties).
The time in position requirement can be reduced by one year if you meet the following conditions:
• One current AH&LEI department head certification
• A degree from an accredited academic institution
Steps to follow
- Send your registration online or via email (email@example.com) with your CV attached
- Registration to Training Program and payment of Initial fee
- On-line registration to AH&LEI and access to the CHA® Online Review material
- Participation to the Training Review Workshops (seminars)
- Examination session
Total training time is 28 sessions of 4hours, twice a week