Food Safety Managing with the HACCP System
This program aims to present the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) method of food safety in a systematic, understandable format ideal for Supervisors and Managers in the Hospitality. The clearly defined terms, detailed lists of food safety responsibilities, and checklists for all control points make this a resource that participants can readily put into practice in any food and beverage operation. Although it refers to Cyprus government regulations, same time it is highly accessible to international students.
This course include important Information in topics such as Statistics, Actual examples of food borne illness outbreaks, Discussion of major food allergens, Time-temperature control for safety of potentially hazardous foods, Provisions regarding the re-service of food.
Participants: Heads or Supervisors in F & B Departments, Chefs, Quality Managers, Owners and Managers in Restaurant and Bars
It is an obligatory program for the AH&LEI “5 courses specializations” in F&B Management
- Food Safety Risk Management and the HACCP System
- Food Contamination and Spoilage
- The Menu Planning and Purchasing Control Points
- The Receiving, Storing, and Issuing Control Points
- The Preparing, Cooking, and Holding Control Points
- The Serving Control Point
- The Cleaning and Maintenance Control Point
- Facilities Cleaning and Maintenance