Guest Service Professional (CGSP®)
Guest service is the foundation of every hospitality career. With the Guest Service Gold training, professionals in the Hospitality industry can gain valuable skills on how to provide a level of guest service that leaves a lasting impression on guests, inspires coworkers, and helps build strong bonds that last a lifetime.
The Guest Service Gold training leads to the Certified Guest Professional (CGSP) designation, which delivers solid guest service skills that will be a valuable addition to any hospitality operation. Properties that certify all line-level employees who have frequent contact with guests will be designated a ‘Certified Guest Service Property.’
What you will gain
- Development of Managerial and Leadership Skills
- Departmental planning and organizational skills
- Skills in anticipating guest needs, delivering memorable experiences, and turning around difficult situations
Benefits For The Hospitality Business
- A certified and highly trained Guest Service professional who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company
- Companies will proudly employ trained executives with a Diploma awarded by a world-renowned Certification Board
- Recovery: Turn it Around!
- Personalization: Provide an Individualized Experience!
- Knowledge: Be in the Know!
- Passion: Inspire Others!
- Commitment: Be All In!
- Inclusion: Include Everyone!
- Personality: Be Yourself!
Who can take this course
This course is part of the five-course Housekeeping and Front Office Specializations, and is open to entry-level and senior managers or supervisors in the Hospitality Industry.
Duration: 14 hours
The program can be implemented in Property, as an Inhouse program and shall be subsidized by ANAD. It should be scheduled at least one month in advance.