Management of Food & Beverage Operations
Service is the key to guest satisfaction, and this course will teach you to plan for and successfully manage the different types of food and beverage operations in a hotel or catering establishment.
As part of the five courses in the Food and Beverage Management Specialization, this course provides insights on how to best manage operations and improve quality standards while at the same time reducing expenses.
It addresses both management and operational tactics used throughout Food and Beverage Operations, with the aim of improving efficiency, performance, and guest value.
What you will gain
• Development of Managerial Skills
• Departmental planning and organizational skills
• Hands-on techniques for consistently delivering quality service
• Knowledge about Nutrition in Food Services
• Critical thinking to help solve any situation that may arise on the job
• How to use technology to improve efficiency and achieve greater value
Benefits For The Hospitality & Catering Businesses
• A certified and highly trained Food and Beverage Manager who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company
• Companies will proudly employ trained executives with a Diploma awarded by a world-renowned Certification Board
- The Food Service Industry
- Organization of Food and Beverage Operations
- Fundamentals of Management
- Food and Beverage Marketing
- Nutrition for Food Service Operations
- The Menu
- Managing Food Costs and Menu Pricing Strategies
- Food and Beverage Service
- Sanitation and Safety
- Facility Design, Layout, and Equipment
- Financial Management
Who can take this course
The five-course Food and Beverage Management Specialization is open to managers or supervisors in Food and Beverage Operations in the Hospitality and Catering industries, including Owners and Managers of Restaurants and Bars.