Managing Beverage Operations
This course prepares participants for the challenge of managing beverage operations in a hospitality environment.
With a focus on management and leadership practices, including recruitment techniques and performance evaluations, it also covers the sale and marketing of both food and beverages as well as the duties and responsibilities of bartenders and servers.
This allows for a well-rounded approach to managing all aspects of the beverage operations of a hotel or other catering establishment.
What you will gain
- Development of Managerial and Leadership Skills
- Departmental planning and organizational skills
- Skills in implementing and controlling the production process
- Successful management of workforce, including recruitment techniques, training, motivation, and performance evaluation
Benefits For The Hospitality Business
- A certified and highly trained Beverage Manager who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company
- Companies will proudly employ trained executives with a Diploma awarded by a world-renowned Certification Board
- Trends Affecting Bars
- The Basics of Beverage Service
- Beverage Service Responsibilities
- Serving Alcohol With Care
- Leadership and Supervision
- Bar Operations
- Bar Marketing and Sales
- Wine Fundamentals
- Wines of France, Italy, Greece, Cyprus and other Countries
Who can take this course
The Managing Beverage Operations is open to Bar managers or supervisors in Food and Beverage Operations in the Hospitality and Catering industries, including Owners and Managers
This course is part of AH&LEI’s F&B Management Specializations.