In house program
The program is addressed to the Managing and Supervisory Members of a Culinary Department, of a Hotel or Restaurant.
The program deals with the core management issues of the Kitchen and the F & B Department in general, one of the largest and important parts of the Food service sector, in addition to general issues such as staffing, developing supervisory and leadership skills, planning, budgeting and their implementation methodology.
The main purpose of the program is to help people who already hold managerial, supervisory and leadership positions in a Kitchen, or will be promoted to higher positions, understand the importance of their role and develop them to the maximum. This will enable them to contribute effectively to both productivity growth and quality of service.
- The Food Service Industry
- Organization of Food and Beverage Operations
- Fundamentals of Management
- Nutrition for Food Service Operations
- Managing Food Costs and Menu Pricing Strategies
- Food and Beverage Service
- Sanitation and Safety
- Facility Design, Layout, and Equipment
- Financial Management