Managing Front Office Operations
This best-selling program provides a comprehensive overview of a hotel’s front office and the role it plays in creating memorable guest experiences. Participants will learn how the front office interacts with other departments, strategies for keeping the front desk profitable, and how e-commerce and social networking affect front office operations.
- To develop Managerial organizational and planning skills in the field of Front Office
- Identify the factors that affect visitors, on their stay purchase decision and the capacity to promote through modern marketing
- Be able to work with new trends of the industry in relation to the ecological and energy management of the operation.
- Be able to prepare costing, budgets and monitor revenues relative to costs.
- Hotel Organization
- Front Office Operations
- Fundamentals of Management
- Communications and Guest Services
- Security and the Lodging Industry
- Front Office Accounting
- Check-Out and Account Settlement
- The Role of Housekeeping in Hospitality Operations
- The Front Office Audit
- Planning and Evaluating Operations
- Revenue Management
- Managing Human Resources