Managing Housekeeping Operations
It aims to help participants develop Management skills in planning, organizing, implementing and controlling the whole Housekeeping process.
Been a Housekeeper, shows what it takes to direct day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping department, from big-picture management issues, to technical details for the best cleaning results.
The program focuses on management and leadership practices, including Environmental Management, the training, motivation and performance evaluation.
“Managing Housekeeping Operations”, is an ideal, integrated program that reﬂects extensive changes and needs, in the hotel industry.
- The role of Housekeeping in Hospitality Operations
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Planning and Organizing the H/K Department
- Housekeeping Human Recourse Issues
- Managing Inventories
- Controlling Expenses
- Managing an On-Premises Laundry
- Guestroom Cleaning , Public Area and Other Types
- Ceilings, Walls, Furniture, and Fixtures
- Beds, Linens, and Uniforms