Managing Housekeeping Operations
It is the most important course, part of the AH&LEI five-course Housekeeping Management Specialization, Managing Housekeeping Operations is a comprehensive, integrated program that delivers sound skills in planning, organizing, implementing and controlling the entire Housekeeping process by highlighting the basic principles of effective housekeeping management.
Experienced Housekeepers will refine their skills in the day-to-day management of the Housekeeping department – from big-picture management to solving technical issues and stay up-to-date on the constantly changing needs of the hotel industry in order to deliver the best results for ultimate guest value.
What you will gain
- Development of Managerial and Leadership Skills, including training, motivation and performance evaluation
- Departmental planning and organizational skills, including Environmental Management
- Skills in directing the day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping Department
Benefits For The Hospitality Business
- A certified and highly trained Housekeeping Manager who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company
- Companies will proudly employ trained executives with a Diploma awarded by a world-renowned Certification Board
- The role of Housekeeping in Hospitality Operations
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Planning and Organizing the H/K Department
- Housekeeping Human Recourse Issues
- Managing Inventories
- Controlling Expenses
- Managing an On-Premises Laundry
- Guestroom Cleaning , Public Area and Other Types
- Ceilings, Walls, Furniture, and Fixtures
- Beds, Linens, and Uniforms
Who can take this course
The Managing Housekeeping Operations is open to managers or supervisors the Housekeeping Departments of the Hospitality industry.