Managing Technology in Hospitality
Technology is at the forefront of the Hospitality Industry, with new systems frequently being introduced to help streamline the various operations required for the smooth running of a hotel or hospitality establishment. This continuous technological development means that professionals must remain ahead of the latest technology trends in order to ensure they provide top service to their guests, but also to advance their own careers.
Through this course, participants will learn the basics of purchasing, implementing, maintaining and effectively managing a variety of technology systems across all operational areas. The course also touches upon some of the newer developments in Hospitality technology, including social networking, Internet marketing, self-service technologies, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), data mining, and much more.
What you will gain
- Practical knowledge on how best to manage technology in the hospitality industry
- Resources to help you set up and maintain the most suitable technology for your hospitality establishment.
Benefits For The Hospitality Business
- A certified and highly trained Manager who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company.
- Companies will proudly employ trained executives with a Diploma awarded by a world-renowned Certification Board.
- Hospitality Technology Systems
- Hospitality Technology Components
- Reservation Systems
- Rooms Management and Guest Accounting Applications
- Property Management System Interfaces
- Point-of-Sale Technology
- F & B Management, Sales and Catering Applications
- Accounting Applications
- Information Management
- System Selection
- Systems and Security Maintenance
Who can take this course
This course is open to Managers, Department Heads, Supervisors and key staff in the Hospitality Industry.