Security and Loss Prevention Management
Security is one of the top concerns in today’s hospitality industry. This course provides the background you need to be informed about the security issues and practices that affect your property every day.
Topics include the physical security of the property, asset protection, guest protection, security equipment, emergency management and procedures, and more. Exhibits, sample forms and documents, and links to safety and security Web sites make this course practical and relevant.
- Security and Safety in the Lodging Industry
- Legal Aspects of Loss Prevention
- Guestroom Security Equipment
- Lodging Safety Equipment
- Security Procedures Covering Guest Concerns
- Departmental Responsibilities and Asset Protection
- Emergency Management and Media Relations
- Protection of Funds
- Employee Safety
- Insurance and Risk Management