Security and Loss Prevention Management
This is a key course in the AH&LEI five-course Housekeeping Management Specialization,, and covers one of the main concerns of the hospitality industry today: safety and security. Security Professionals will gain the background they need in order to tackle all safety and security issues that affect their property, as well as best practices and guidance relating to risk management in the hospitality workplace.
The course identifies a variety of safety and security concerns and how best to mitigate them, including physical security of the property, asset protection, guest protection, security equipment, emergency management, and much more. This is a practical course that is highly relevant for all Hospitality professionals today.
What you will gain
- Practical knowledge on how best to manage security in the hospitality industry
- Resources to help you set the direction for securing your property and ensuring the safety of your guests.
Benefits For The Hospitality Business
- A certified and highly trained Manager who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company
- Companies will proudly employ trained executives with a Diploma awarded by a world-renowned Certification Board
- Security and Safety in the Lodging Industry
- Legal Aspects of Loss Prevention
- Guestroom Security Equipment
- Lodging Safety Equipment
- Security Procedures Covering Guest Concerns
- Departmental Responsibilities and Asset Protection
- Emergency Management and Media Relations
- Protection of Funds
- Employee Safety
- Insurance and Risk Management
Who can take this course
The Security and Loss Prevention Management is open to Security managers or supervisors, Housekeepers and Front Office Managers of the Hospitality industry.