Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
This course aimed at professionals in management, supervision, and leadership roles in the hospitality industry helps you develop effective skills that are essential to success in the industry.
A key course in all of AH&LEI’s five-course specializations, this course covers a range of topics, including conflict management procedures, expanded information on incentives, the role of technology and media in recruitment, as well as the costs and benefits of training. Managers and Supervisors will be fully equipped with the resources required for creating a professional development plan for their hospitality career.
It is an obligatory program for all “5 courses specializations” by AH&LEI:
What you will gain
- Development of supervisory skills required for a successful career in the hospitality industry
Benefits For The Hospitality Business
- A certified and highly trained Manager/Supervisor who will use knowledge and methodologies to advance and benefit the company
- Companies will proudly employ trained executives with a Diploma awarded by a world-renowned Certification Board
- The Supervisor and the Management Process
- Eﬀective Communications for Supervisors
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Training and Orientation
- Managing Productivity and Controlling Labor Costs
- Evaluating and Coaching
- Special Supervisory Concerns
- Team Building
- Motivation and Leadership
- Managing Conﬂict
- Time Management
Who can take this course
To any supervisor who is responsible for the productivity and actions of a small or a large group of employees in the Hospitality Industry.
This course is part of all of AH&LEI’s five-course specializations.